1. Thou, O Jehovah, shalt endure,
Thy throne forever is the same;
And to all generations sure
Shall be Thy great memorial Name.
2. The time for Zion's help is near,
The time appointed in Thy love;
O let Thy gracious aid appear,
Look Thou in mercy from above.
3. O Lord, regard the prayer of those
Who love the walls of Zion well,
Whose hearts are heavy for her woes,
Who sad amid her ruins dwell.
4. Thy power and glory shall appear,
And Zion's walls shall be restored;
Then all the kings of earth shall fear
And heathen nations serve the Lord.
5. The Lord has heard and answered prayer
And saved His people in distress;
This to the coming age declare,
That they His holy Name may bless.
6. The Lord, exalted on His throne,
Looked down from heaven with pitying eye
To still the lowly captive's moan
And save His people doomed to die.
7. All men in Zion shall declare
His gracious Name with one accord,
When kings and nations gather there
To serve and worship God the Lord.
Last modified on 02 April 2013
- Psalter #: 273
- # Stanzas: 7
- Metre: L.M.
- Video: No
- Psalm: 102
- Type: Normal
Published in Psalter