1. O praise and bless the Lord, my soul,
His wondrous love proclaim;
Join heart and voice and all my powers
To bless His holy Name.
2. O praise and bless the Lord, my soul,
And ever thankful be;
Forget not all the benefits
He has bestowed on thee.
3. He freely pardons all thy sins,
And He is strong to save;
He heals Thy sickness, soothes thy pain,
And ransoms from the grave.
4. He crowns thee with His grace and love,
And with His strength endued,
Thou mountest up with eagle's wings,
Thy joyous youth renewed.
5. The Lord will judge in righteousness
For all that are oppressed;
To all His saints His gracious acts
And ways are manifest.
6. The Lord is ever merciful,
And unto anger slow;
His lovingkindness and His grace
In rich abundance flow.
7. He will not chide for evermore,
He turns His wrath away;
He has not strictly marked our sins,
Our evil to repay.
8. As heaven is high above the earth,
So great His mercy proves;
As far from us as east from west
He all our sin removes.