1. Come, let us sing before the Lord
New songs of praise with sweet accord,
For wonders great by Him are done,
His mighty arm has victory won.
2. The great salvation of our God
Is seen through all the earth abroad;
Before the nations' wondering sight
He has revealed His truth and right.
3. He called to mind the truth and grace
Bestowed upon His chosen race,
And unto earth's remotest bound
Glad tidings of salvation sound.
4. All lands, to God lift up your voice,
Sing praise to Him, with shouts rejoice;
With voice of joy and loud acclaim
Let all unite and praise His Name.
5. Praise ye the Lord with harp and song,
With voice of psalms His praise prolong;
In swelling chorus gladly sing
And shout before the Lord the King.
6. Let earth be glad, let oceans roar,
And praises sound from shore to shore;
Let floods and hills with glad accord
Show forth their joy before the Lord.
7. For, lo, He comes; at His command
All nations shall in judgment stand;
In justice robed, and throned in light,
The Lord shall judge, dispensing right.
Last modified on 02 April 2013
- Psalter #: 264
- # Stanzas: 7
- Metre: L.M.
- Video: No
- Psalm: 98
- Type: Normal
Published in Psalter